profile
![]() |
Hello and welcome.(。’▽’。) In summary, I am a delirious girl with no life whatsoever. I draw, I eat, I sleep and I produce carbon dioxide. Blogposts consists of mostly rants and silly unimportant things of my daily life. Enjoy your time here. I hope you get annoyed by the music. థ ౪ థ |
tumblr / deviantArt / livejournal
Saturday, April 12, 2008
, 9:05 AMImage 6: Me, Xiao Xue, An Qi(waving) , Glenn(hugging Jonathan) and Jonathan.
Image 7: Faye and me!
Image 8: At the Melaka school, Mrs Loo and the school principal exchanging gifts.
Image 9: Zhi Yong posing for the camera.
Image 10: Zhi Yong looking dazed.(Secretly took this, Zhi Yong won't like it!)
Image 11: Yun Yu and Zhi Yong on the bus!
Image 12: What are they doing? So secretive!
Image 13: Yun Yu making music with glasses. (Claps for the conductor!)
Image 14: Lunch buddies squeezing for a photo!(Am I inside?!)
Poor Xiao Xue!
End of photo session(AWW!) but I will upload some of my photos next time! Enjoy!
affiliates
recent posts
kudos
tagboard