profile
![]() |
Hello and welcome.(。’▽’。) In summary, I am a delirious girl with no life whatsoever. I draw, I eat, I sleep and I produce carbon dioxide. Blogposts consists of mostly rants and silly unimportant things of my daily life. Enjoy your time here. I hope you get annoyed by the music. థ ౪ థ |
tumblr / deviantArt / livejournal
Sunday, July 20, 2008
, 3:30 PM1)Li Yee's parents.
2)Li Yee and her Jie-Jie with her perverted/eccentric antics.
3) The family without the Daddy craze.
4)Going up...
5)Whee!
6)Whee...OW!
7)Let's go mad. A scene of the city. Wow.
8)The boats are going to collide! NOO!! Beautiful scene of the water by the way. ;)
9)It's a picture of Li Yee and her brother! Yipee!
10) We are getting bored... Stop taking photos please!
11) All right, one more...
12) Didn't you say no more? Okay, CHEESE!!
13) I caught you taking photos! I will take one of you too! You idiot! Taste your own medicine!
14) What's wrong with taking photos?
15) Spot the difference!
16) Too easy! Scene 1: Without the eccentric photographer, it's so peaceful... Scene 2: With her, chaos start to happen! See, she's trying to take ANOTHER photo of her brother!
17) We are landing? Oh no! I wanted to take 200 photos! I only took 72! * Background : "WHAT?!"*
18) We are really landing! Aww... Eek!
19) Landing station... Another photo, please? * Background: "Nooo!" *
20) Last look of the Flyer before going in the souvenir shoppe.
21) Cute monkeys climbing the poles in the souvenir shoppe.
These photos took me a long time to upload... Phew... Okay, I know some sucks but appreciate my effort!
Disclaimer: The comments are real! Everything written here is with my own ideas. Any alikeness to any other sort of stuff is mere coincidence.
Li Yee: I WILL STILL TAKE PHOTOS! Family: NO MORE!
Okay, that is the end. What a day! So many complaints of ' Why you still want take?', ' Don't want lah!' and ' Don't take liao.' And of course it's all real, except that we laughed too. Next time!
Byes~!
affiliates
recent posts
kudos
tagboard