Wednesday, February 11, 2009
, 5:02 PM
Today, I forced myself to take a look at the Art&Design. Okay, at least I found out 2 things. So, it was an improvement from my not going at all and missing out at CCA points. The first thing is that 2 of Kevin's friends are in A&D. Second is that I will need another sketch book for A&D. But still I am depressed cause I didn't participate in A&D.Okay. And oh ya, my Maths teacher finally laughed and smiled at us again. After weeks of
disappointment and alot of broken rules, Mr Liu told us last week that he will not take any more
nonsense and since we are such childish children who do not show him enough respect, he will be doing strictly Maths and no more humorous jokes will be entertained anymore. This was caused by a group of mischievous boys who spread around the class a few people's locker keylock's codes. One of the lockers was ransacked and the lock was also missing. Nobody owned up and Mr Liu made all of the class fill up an incident report form which was very serious since this means it
is an offence of theft and the person caught will be scolded like a mad dog in the sun being punished. (Err, sorry ah, this is a random metaphor I created. I don't know why today I keep doing this.) But I didn't know what to write so I wrote that after every breaktime, some boys will be outside or in front of the classroom making noise and that I didn't know what was happening cause it happens every day.
I want to talk about art today! A few days ago a friend of mine sent me this website and I made some BEAUTIFUL art there. Let me show you it.

Tada! It's very artistic. :D
And another thing. My friend made this upon request.
Actually I didn't want to put it here for fear that someone might copy it and use it as her/his own which I do not want as IT IS MINE AND ONLY MINE. Plus it is such a beautiful piece of art!
I'll end here. BYE!