Friday, February 27, 2009
, 9:44 PM
I really want a handphone pouch that's cute or stylish or cool or just something I'll like! I also want a Domo keychain or Domo fluff toy. I also want new stationery. I also want a new pencil box. I want keychains for my handphone. I want sticky notes. I want PRESENTS!! The joy of receiving gifts make me want to cry... Just kidding. But I'm EXPECTING PRESENTS ON MY BIRTHDAY FROM EVERYONE WHO VISITED THIS BLOG AT LEAST ONCE! ONCE!!!! I was pulling your right leg. (Must be specific!! That time I said this, someone asked which so I shall state it here!) I just want an SMS! If not I very sad. Heh.
So far I managed so pass my tests... But hopefully will continue to do so. Gathering games running out of ideas. I wish my mother will watch more Taiwanese drama DVDs as they are very eye-grabbing.(AHH MY EYES ARE GONE!!) But I don't like to see a drama from a list cause I never saw a scene in that unknown show. I rather shun bian watch. (Means someone watching so I watch.) If I watched a scene in a show already, I will watch by myself only if it's nice.
These days, I adopted the gangster's way of talking. Don't know why, just wanted to say. Very weird but fun. I will abandon it! But this seriously caused my English to sound real bad. Plus sometimes the sentence does not sound smooth.
I go watch drama over again. Bye! I wish Blogger got more font colours. Sigh.