I wait for you all if you know what I mean. But it's like waiting for rain in a drought. Useless and disappointing. I declined invitations of friendship from classmates for you all, thinking that, sure you'll come. But no. You either come with a friend, or you had forgotten to come. I'm hoping you forgotten to come, but from what I see, it's probably you forgotten me. Maybe it's cause you're busy with your new life and friends. I feel so pathetic. Why did I wait? Now, I can't pair up with a classmate as a "better companion" cause they all already found theirs. But then I saw my new classmate the other day, having a new best friend. So probably it was not because I was late in joining, but it was because I am not ready to let go. Nope, I am not. But I should. Why? Because you did and would not let me stay. You may say I'm selfish. You may say I'm too loyal. Or you may say I'm too shy. But I just want to say this:
I don't mind you bringing a friend to join me. I'm just want to be your friend forever. And stay true and loyal to you. I want to be your listening ear. And catch you when you fall. And when you are in turmoil, I will always be willing to lend a hand. When you are in your high spirits, I will celebrate it too. Because you are my friend and I shall always stick with you too.
So why can't you do the same to me too? Was I not a good enough friend? Was I unfair to you? I wondered this day and night and couldn't get a clue. Am I too much of a boring person? Or was it cause I shared with you almost every thing, every secret, there's nothing left for us to say? Will we be friends in our next lifetime? I don't know, but if we were, would you appreciate our friendship and stay true to me? Did I take you for granted? And make you sad? Is that why you left me alone to straighten out my thinking? Are you trying to torture me? Is this on purpose? I can't be sure, but it's not right for me.
Tell me once and true, are you my friend at all?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't plan this out. I wrote as I went along. I think it's very sad. Erm, I didn't mean to write in short sentences(referring to the 3 sentences before this.) Any way, I should put this in...
Friends I love to make:
1) The loyal and caring friend-Treasures friendship and always here to spare you a listening ear. Gives good advice and does not interrupt you as you tell your troubles.
2)The funny and humorous friend-A humorous and cute fella who always make you laugh somehow.
3) The wild friend- A daring and funny person. Does alot of weird stuff you don't understand sometimes. Just WILD.
4) The part of everything friend-You know this.
Which catergory do you think you fall in?