Wednesday, April 22, 2009
, 8:20 PM
Yay!! First, let's wish An Qi a very happy birthday!!
"Happy Birthday!!"
Actually it's a fake. But never mind, when it comes I have a big surprise for her!!
Okay here comes Appreciation Day!
The AWARDS...
-Most Understanding Friends!
-Most Fun and Humorous Friends!
-Most Awkward an
d Funny Friends!
And the award for the Most Understanding Friends goes to...
Chua Zhi Yong!
So Pui Yee!
& last but not least, Alicia Chia!
The award for the Most Fun and Humorous Friends goes to...
Choo Yun Yu!
& Angela Xie An Qi!
Finally, the award for the Most Awkward and Funny Friends goes to...
Ma Yi Ying!
Nina Lim!
& Wong Kwan Yi!
Thank you everybody! By the way, even if you are not on the list, you are still appreciated! :D
I hope everybody had a great day. Sorry for not putting the badge I created on the blog, I haven't finished in colouring it. Sorry!! (Ironic, I told everybody on Facebook that I hated them.)