I don't post in my blog. Then you all don't come. I post, you all don't tag. Maybe you don't even bother to tag. Whatever I said, you never listen. When I talk about it, you say I have never mentioned it. When I talk, you want to change the subject immediately, if not you don't even pay attention.
You probably think I'm too hot tempered and bossy. And boring. Whatever I say is crap to you, isn't it? Yes, I've noticed it too. But do you know why? Wait, you won't even bother to care about it.
You don't want to talk to me. You talk to your other friends. Then suddenly I say something to you, you ask me to wait. What about if it were the other way round? Will you ask your friend to wait?
Nah, never happen. You all probably will be thinking, why don't I make friends with my classmates? Try to accept them? You'll never believe it. They are a horrible mix. You neglect your old friends for new friends. I wonder. What will happen to you when you join the business world? Neglecting old friends. Then when you need them, that's when you finally call them. More like making use of people.
Seriously bad mood. Looking at EVERYBODY'S BLOG. Even at the class blogs. They suck. I mean, the blogs are like a totally different world from MINE. I don't know where my world went. But it's probably under renovation! !! One day when I find it, you all are going to get it from me. So disappointing. I expected more from everybody. Fussy and greedy or whatever you want to call me. But then you all are not kids! You can do it, but you want to behave like children that entered Secondary school life. You guys are totally missing out on it. I thought Secondary school life would make us more united. Maybe our bond will even expand until it's so huge, it covers our classes and schools. Then when we host gatherings, we are a whole big bunch of people making fun. Rather than living your own world and abandoning everything else. Disappointing.