Friday, August 21, 2009
, 9:26 PM
I finally visited the school library with the intention of borrowing a book, obviously an Artemis Fowl book, accompanied by Xin Yi.
It was fabulous! :) I found the Artic Incident. I love the book. Although I would prefer buying the book. But that could come later, when I visit Popular, probably during the September holidays when I invite friends to go West Mall with me.
I finished reading it today. I could have finished yesterday, but there was plenty of work to do. It was a horrible ruin in my plans. It could not be helped. I am really too fascinated with the book.
I will probably enjoy my holidays alot more if not for my NewsMaker project, whereby my team members agreed to meet at Jurong Point tomorrow at 10 am. How frustrating. I could lie in bed until 10 am if not. And spent loads of time dreaming and drawing about Artemis. Or read the book again. Whichever.
Totally ruined it. But a moment ago, I was smiling like siao after reading the book. That book has that effect on me. Maybe it's contagious. I'm so happy. I can't find any better word other than 'happy'. Simplicity at its best.