Friday, August 7, 2009
, 3:47 PM
OMG. I realised how mad I am. I like the song 'Paparazzi' by Lady GAGA because when I was imagining about my Artemis Fowl plots at night before sleep, I heard this song on the radio. ZZz.
And I came across these mis-printings from my brother, probably from some memorial book written by his class and him (for his class is graduating). And I saw this line from a class mate stating, "wanted to Gnommish-code this..." and immediately thought of Artemis Fowl. Well because there's this Gnommish code in the book. And sure enough as I read on, " but realised I'm not sure if you read Artemis Fowl." YAY. THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO GO CRAZY ENOUGH TO COPY THE GNOMMISH CODE FROM THE BOOK AND HAPPENS TO BE IN SINGAPORE AND IN MY BROTHER'S CLASS. YES. I AM NOT ALONE.
By the way. I thought today would be another terrible day. But well, meeting some old classmates made me feel better. :)