Tuesday, August 25, 2009
, 8:35 PM
Idiot.
Seriously, so many foolish incidents happened today.
In the morning, Yi Ying went to sweep the floor. It wasn't her duty today though. It was mine and Wan Yee's. But she wanted to sweep. For don't know what reason. And she seems very determined in her job. I let her sweep. Anyway, our form teacher would ask us to sweep later anyway. Also, she wanted to volunteer to do the sweeping. Not that we didn't want to sweep. Let her do what she wants, we'll do ours later. However, Shi Zhe(the slacking cleanliness rep) didn't agree on that and argued with Yi Ying to let us do our work. Yi Ying actually cried over that. OMG. So stupid. Dumb.
She walked out of the classroom. I opened the windows near the lockers and told her not to be so upset because it's only something minor. Did I sound mean? No right? But she mumbled something, then slammed the window vanes shut. I was so shocked. So irritated. DOES SHE KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT WAS? In 6 amethyst, one of the window vanes ever dropped and broke right? And I was so close to the window. My face could have got hit. And because it was that close, the sound was really loud and it made me so shocked I could have fainted there. It wasn't my fault right? I don't care if she treated me as her enemy for years or whatever but she shouldn't have slammed the window on me. She could argue with me for all I care.
Unhappy as I was, I opened the window again(although I did think that she might just slam it shut again) and shouted, "WAS IT MY FAULT?" and walked off. I'm beyond caring. She probably didn't hear it but I just needed to get it out of my head. I usually like to clear up matters, as I don't like misunderstandings on the whole, but some people like Yi Ying don't deserve explanations. She'll deny till the end. She can cry for all I care. She deserves my ignorance. I avoided her mostly until she talked to me.
But after that, during recess, suddenly Mr Liu went to confront out class boys again. He received a complaint from Wee Hern's (did I mention his dumb attitude?) mother again. I can't remember how many countless times did Wee Hern's mother come complaining about the boys bullying Wee Hern. Wee Hern had even undergone counselling. Come on. I can tell you, not only is Wee Hern's attitude not different from a kindergarten, he looks like one and sound like one. The only difference is his vocabulary and Maths skills. Whatever he have learnt. It's like he never grows up. And he's too sensitive. And he likes to play COLD JOKES. I assure you, if he was talking to you, telling you a cold joke, you'll sense a chill down your spine. It'll be so cold that the fact that it's actually a joke makes you laugh. No kidding.
For example. There was this time we were going to have lab lesson for physics, but the class were unsure which lab(we have 4 floors that have laboraties, each floor having 2) the lesson was going to be held. Wee Hern said it was at the fourth floor, because Mr. Wee had told the class. (Although, I thought Mr. Wee told us it was the 2nd floor. But I was unsure.) So some of us followed him only to realise it really was at the 2nd floor. And all of us was just saying, "Good job, Wee Hern" sarcastically, when he thought we were bullying him. He pointed at Huey Yan saying, " I know you all are bullying me. I will tell Mr. Liu, and Mr. Liu is my favourite teacher." Please. I could never believe it if I didn't see it coming out his mouth. It was something a kindergarten child will say. Haven't he realised, just because a teacher is his favourite, doesn't mean that he is the teacher's favourite student? One-sided affair.
Some day, I'll dedicate a whole post on him. Probably including his cold jokes. Not now. Continue.
So the incident was about his P.E. T-shirt being found in the dustbin. And it was just a misunderstanding. Wee Hern even said so himself. The P.E. wasn't thrown in the dustbin by the boys but by a cleaner. And because of his mother's determined efforts to get something good out of her complaints(from what it seems), Mr. Liu let him have the class key for a week to prevent such incidents from happening again. (Mr. Liu is not only a Maths teacher, he's also the Discipline Master.) Wee Hern didn't find anything ridiculous about that! I mean Wee Hern is too sensitive. He didn't tell his mother everything. Half-truth. And half-truths are just like lies. If not for his attitude, why would the boys be cowering around him, making fun of him? And actually they never really bullied him, except for cornering him, putting his pencil case on the topmost part of the window and locking him out of the classroom. (I forgot to include that they make fun of him by pretending to play hide and seek with him, but Wee Hern is too idiotic to realise that and falls for it all the time. And he doesn't even know that. A player who's playing but doesn't know he's out of his league.) But because of these, he always accuses the boys of stealing his things and whatever you can imagine. However, he shouldn't always blame the boys. He should be thinking why they are only picking on him and nobody else? What caused them to behave that way? No. It's everyone's fault but his. And he goes complaining to his mother who in turn calls up Mr. Liu.
How unfair. And no one's wanting to explain that to Wee Hern. At least not in the way he wants. Not only that, Wee Hern thinks that everyone is against him when we confront him about the class key. It was a great deal of inconvenience, especially since he's going to lock the door for lunch and recess. How about those not eating and those doing homework. Oh sorry, never thought about that.
And I made a mistake of talking to Yi Ying about Wee Hern. It made her think nothing was wrong when it was quite the opposite. I meant I would talk to anyone about it but I shouldn't talk to her, especially her, because she will misunderstand. She really doesn't understand when I told her, "Talking to you doesn't mean I forgive you." But actually, I was already beyond caring at that point. Not that I already scolded her. But if you talk to someone nicely like nothing happened although you are angry, that someone is sure to think that you were mad about nothing (or you PMS) when you scold her later. Which was likely in this case, because I have to talk to her someday especially when people like her cling to you like the last breath they could ever catch in their life.
It happened of course. During English lesson, she was poking her nose into my business. We have getting back our papers. The teacher made a careless mistake of crossing out my correct answer, so I went up to him to get my mark back. 19 marks. And I had apparently held the script wrongly when I went back to my table(but I probably didn't, because I have always been careful not to show the whole class my marks, in this case I would be showing off) or Yi Ying have been peeking at my script which was more likely, and had lied to me that I showed the class my marks as I walked back to my desk. She still had the audacity to confirm if I got 19 marks. Did she know that it was rude to know(peek at) someone's marks without her permission? Even if it was incidentally, she should have pretended not to know because in any case, that 'someone' wouldn't be happy. And I still do not know how many marks she got. How unfair. (How nice to indulge in childish thoughts. :D) I scolded her, telling her that she need not ask, since she already knows. She cried. But I just ignored her. I was fuming. Heck. She needs a mirror. She doesn't know how she really infuriates me even though I don't tell her. And I mostly ignore her, or walk off. She doesn't get my sign. Of course, I was just being indirectly rude. Sometimes even looking at her face gets me irritated. Her expression. Does she have a mental problem? And when I raise my eyebrow, she thinks I'm just making fun. So not true. She even did say I keep having the guilty look when I look at her. Does she think she have the rights to say that? She's the one with guilty conscience. I kept looking at her to make sure she wasn't peeping at me. Because I feel very uneasy if she did. How silly is it for her to presume I was guilty about something? I believe she said that because she was still upset at the time I told her that she need not explain to me whenever I doubted her as long as she knows she's innocent cause it's not my problem. I know what's she's thinking, that I always criticise her, like Huey Yan did. She shouldn't blame us. She lied too many times. It's as clear as day that she lied. She can deny for all we care.
She sent me an forward sms after school. I really found it silly. I should post it sometime tomorrow. It's getting late. :) Sweet Artemis-Fowl dreams. LOL.