Wednesday, September 30, 2009
, 9:49 PM
Sorry for saying that my previous post will be my last post. It is not. Actually i'm unsure whether I will post again before EOY.
Anyway, I didn't mention that Artemis is my brother's class theme or something. Their classes all have some theme. I don't know how to explain.
For example, 08S6H Artemis!
Seeing the word on my brother's T-shirt (there's this shirt he has for CIP work, which is for painting , I think, elderly's homes) makes Artemis more real. And his classmate likes Artemis Fowl (and PIKACHU!) too! YAY. I happened to see what she wrote on this book their class were signing. She said that she wanted to write the whole note in Gnommish (AF secret code) but wasn't sure if he (the person who was to receive the book and read it) read Artemis Fowl.
And there's this Artemis Fowl Facebook website. I find it really disgusting. The person acting as Artemis Fowl is insulting the book seriously. He made Artemis Fowl like a normal dumb teenager who signed up on Facebook to show off his popularity with his fans. And he wanted his fans to email him (on this particular email that Foaly--the technical genius in the series-- cannot hack which made it even more stupid) ! If there was a email that Foaly couldn't hack into, then the book is a failure because the plot cannot work. (So sorry, especially since many of you or all don't read AF.) The guy disguising as Artemis Fowl, is trying very hard to use good vocabulary and punctuation. What a struggle. But he has failed horribly.
He uses all these emoticons like =) which Artemis Fowl certainly won't especially since he's a overly mature and responsible prodigy. Another thing is he makes to many grammatical mistakes. I believe that I certainly have better vocabulary and communication skills. And he tries to show off using the Artemis Fowl status by doing interviews! What does he think he is? A celebrity?! To describe his manner of speaking more accurately, he speaks like a thick-faced, low IQ narcissist.
The real Artemis Fowl will be so infuriated and disappointed to know of this. Though I would like to complain much about this idiot, I shall not waste precious brain space.
You wouldn't find an Artemis Fowl fan who changes her/his handwriting, starts drawing, finding songs, blog so much and daydream that much because of Artemis yet admit that it's ridiculous to love someone who is fictional. It's true that there are fans more crazy than me. But it doesn't matter if I love a fictional character, because I'm someone who is going to write fanfiction about him. Because I can and therefore I can. A 'writer' always get engrossed in the plot, am I not correct?
Enough about him. I'm going to make study notes for my EOYs, is anyone interested to swap/share notes or help me study?
End off with Auntie Lucy's quote : "So embarrassing!"