Monday, October 19, 2009
, 8:58 PM
My weekend extended break is coming to an end soon. It makes me very unhappy that I'm going to get my papers back soon. If I don't do well, I'm going to live through the shame and pain for a very long time. I'll be scarred for life.
Ah, you don't have to take it so seriously. You know, you can never trust what I say. Hehe.
I'm upset on how my holidays are booked quite full already. There's this chalet (paid by class fund) for 3 days on November 1 to 3. I don't want to go. I told them I would only go for the first day. I told them I have plans for the 2nd and 3rd day. Then they just wouldn't let it go at that. They asked what plans I was having. I said my friends asked me out. (I can't believe I made it sound like a date.) And they replied that my class was more important and that this was only once in a while.
Once in a while? A while ago, I went to a BBQ with them! And tomorrow another group of classmates are going with me to Escape Theme Park. Gosh. They are taking over my holidays.
And I feel my FRIENDS are MORE IMPORTANT than my class. If you haven't realised, I still feel 6 Amethyst was better. (Even though 6 Amethyst people treat me like, urgh.) I actually got jealous of my class that they had a water bomb fight during the BBQ while 6 Amethyst never had that experience.
So little time, so much to do. Will I ever enjoy my holidays?
You see, I'm going so mad, I talk like I'm some rubbish bin. Ew.