Thursday, October 22, 2009
, 10:36 PM
Wow. I never realised I look very zi lian in photographs. Seriously. Until tonight. It's in my class blog. I look like I'm acting cute. At least they picked my best picture. I THINK. Or maybe it's the biggest photo of my face. And ya, I'm still a pimple-face. (What Heng Sheng used to call me, but it's not like his face has a better condition than mine. And it got me irritated that he said his eyes melt by looking at me. Does that mean he's blind when he tries to look in the mirror?) My acne problem just got worse recently. Caused by neglect. Why? EXAMS. And it's making students grow fat. EXAMS ARE UNHEALTHY. So why put us through it? Because they simply can't see the talents in their students. Or their students' 'smart-ness'.
I find it very dumb, to get into a good school with just a piece of paper with the letters 'A' printed on it. It's like students don't get to do what they like and are forced to do what they don't like.
Anyway, if you want to see my photo, look at http://nanhua101ohnine.blogspot.com and search for the number 11. Lim Li Yee; Art & Design; 31 Mar.
I don't know who is the idiot who told the class I'm a fantastic artist. Probably that Ong Han Yi. He caught me drawing some time. And the whole class knows. How irritating. I'm trying to be modest. It's not for my sake. It's for everyone. Look. If you don't know me, I'M A SHOW-OFF. You praise me, I'm going to start boasting my art to everyone. So don't start a disaster and listen to me. Tell me my art is BAD. Be good children and I'll buy lollipops.
Speaking about money, I'm very poor. I saved up $99 but after I went to my friend's birthday celebration at Escape Theme Park, I only have $78. And I swear I was trying to be a spendthrift. Money can evaporate so fast. And I still got Artemis Fowl books to buy. There's still this class chalet. Such a waste of money! Do they think I'm rich? I'm so not going to come!
Back to my pictures. I look so act-cute. Urgh! I'll die in shame.
Goodbye. Enough of my crapping. (I realise I can't help it.)