Friday, October 23, 2009
, 10:09 PM
I did it. I did badly for art. Worse thing is, being in Art & Design, the teacher that marked your paper is probably one of the teachers in the CCA. In fact, all the art teachers are in the CCA. And so I guessed the teacher would talk to me about it. Unfortunately, yes. And he's the teacher-in-charge.
Wow. I really felt like a piece of... shit. How did I survive through that? And smiling! The teacher smiled back. I bet he was laughing at my expression. I really think I don't belong in that CCA. I don't have the time to commit. Also, I frankly think that the teacher mixed up my artpiece for the audition for Pui Yee's or Alicia's. I feel so degraded. I mean not by the teacher's words but by being in the CCA in the first place. I don't BELONG there. I just like the CCA's activities and talents, which turned out to be quite a mess. I mean, the activities are not as fun and exciting, more like messy. Calligraphy, ceramics and lino cutting. I did messily for all these.
And that ant in my class is so irritating. Actually, I find her smile very repulsive. On the first day of school, I thought I was the one with the problem. Picking on people because of their looks. How mean of me. But actually I guess it was my instincts. And I should have trusted them.
In any case, even if she doesn't come to school, I feel that I'm irritated at her. All the time. The ghost of her presence. I better help Huey Yan do her Hatred blog and be the first to anonymously post on someone I hate. Who knew ants could be so annoying?