Wednesday, December 9, 2009
, 10:00 AM
I'm still eating my breakfast. I am eating really really slowly.
Yesterday's breakfast was terrible. My brother's not around, so there was still some disgusting bean porridge left. And I had to digest that. My mother says it's good for digestion. But really, I think it would be more effective in helping people puke out their breakfast rather than help improve digestion. Plus the porridge was watery and cold. After eating (or drinking) it one spoon at a time, I finally took a bite at my bread. It was really dry. I tried not to imagine what my breakfast would be like in my stomach. Then suddenly I felt like puking (wow, the porridge is really effective!) and my throat was pushing the (insert-your-own-word-here-cause-it's-gross) up back into my mouth. It wasn't out of my mouth and guess what I did. I stuffed my mouth with more bread and swallowed everything(including un-chewed bread). Then gulped down some water. I know that's gross. :)
The whole process of eating breakfast took about 1 hr and 26 min.
And I'm still not done eating my breakfast after typing this passage! At least there's no bean porridge. My maid even poured milk for me. (But my bread was filled with peanut butter; doesn't really go with the milk..)
Maybe I could use my recent appetite problem as a reason to skip any outing I don't want to go (but there isn't). I could say I had stomach flu, then find pictures of drugs and medicine that I have never seen or consumed before and paste it here. (We can find really colourful pictures of drugs at DeviantArt!) Then I can name the 'medicine' after Bugs Bunny and Winnie the Pooh or maybe after some dinosaur. And hope that no doctors will come here to tell me that "thereisnosuchdrug!whoisyourdoctorblahblahcomemyclinicforfreecheckup." Though my father will appreciate the last part. And hopefully everyone will believe me and excuse me from the outing.
I hate how there are so little websites that allow you to embed free music players. MixPod is not working now because YouTube's Terms of Service states that they cannot stream audio without showing the full video. So they say that I have to switch to "video supported skins or add mp3 files". I don't want to. The music player's loading speed is already bad enough, with a video, it will lag even more. And if I had the songs in my playlist, I wouldn't embed one. I would just use my WMP and don't give a care if you find it boring to read my posts when there's no MUSIC. Strange, the music player still works. But I can't edit it anymore.
Anyway, I think I'm going to change the blogskin even though I said blahblahblah. You can go read it yourself. Cause I'm starting to have problems viewing the blogskin. I had to download the dinosaurs background picture and edit the template. It's very fussy you know. So I'm going to change to something more simple. Plus, the other day I had to sit through Barney because my nephew wanted to watch it. I realised dinosaurs are not really a pretty sight especially when they are EVERYWHERE.
WHITE FONT IS SO COOL AGAINST A WHITE BACKGROUND. Because people will find it more difficult to read. :)