Wednesday, March 31, 2010
, 6:19 PM
I was supposed to do post this on my birthday but apparently I didn't have the time and FORGOT.
Actually I didn't turn exactly 14 on 12 am, 31st March. It'll be quite a pity right, because I slept through it. Although if I did, I'll be dreaming of people singing me happy birthday. Seriously, I think it's really "OMGWTSSHEWASSLEEPINGWHENSHETURNED14" if it happened. I turned 14 at 12 pm. Around there. I was being born around that time. 14 years ago.
On your birthday you will realise :1) Birthday luck is really RARE.
2)You actually know quite alot of people (especially since most people will wish you happy birthday even if they don't know you well).
3)You have registered alot of accounts with your email. (Each website you have registered an account with your email will probably send you an email.)
4)You get to ask people for sweets and they can't refuse you.
5)People tend to wish you happy birthday over and over again and sometimes smack you really REALLY HARD.
Please note : Some of these will not apply to you or whoever, because YOU ARE NOT HUMAN. I mean, we are seperate beings. After all. :)
I wonder if I should be putting photos up here, but then again, many of you already know I got this huge Domo-kun from a group of my classmates and seen the photos on Facebook.
They treated me to a slice of cake for recess and sang the birthday song 'with pride and gusto'. Then they took many unglam photos of me eating the cake. And they gave me the Domo. I am sorry for the lack of expression on my face. I was supposed to look SHOCKED, SURPRISED, AWED and was supposed to SCREAM and FAINT. But actually I was expecting a Domo from one of my friends, seeing how she kept questioning me about Yun Yu's photo of his sister's Domo and asking if it was mine. I just wasn't expecting such a HUGE one. School bag sized. (I don't know how many times I have been repeating this.)
Please do not mistaken me. I am extremely pleased and grateful and appreciate the fact that a few of my classmates have taken the time to spend their money to buy such an expensive Domo for me. I am still unsure of the cost because they simply refused to tell me. I wasn't expecting them to be so nice, seeing how I actually look like a loner since I have no close friends in my class.
To be honest with you, even though you might be envious that I am one of those 'fortunate' ones who get to carry a soft toy(a huge one at that) home from school on their birthday, that was the only present I received other than An Qi's. Not that I am upset about it(actually I am)(no actually I'm not), nor that I am not satisfied (actually I really am not satisfied with this)(no actually I ate a huge Domo for lunch so I am really satisfied), but the huge Domo took up alot of space when I was on my way home, and I am not really a careful person (this is not true, I am not just 'not really careful', I am seriously clumsy) and knocked into a lot of people with this weapon. Fortunately no one was hurt. I do not know of little children having trauma attacks due to razor sharp teeth though.
AND I SAW MRS KEK. I WANTED TO TAKE HER PHOTO. BUT ENDED UP WITH THIS.
Pui Yee's arm managed to cover the whole of Mrs Kek. Not an amazing feat actually, since Mrs Kek looked very small, about the size of a fingerprint.
So I turned 14. Nothing really amazing happened then. I just turned OLDER. Don't you find it ironic how people celebrate being older when everyone hates being called OLD? I don't but whatever.
I'm sorry I don't really seem happy about this. I recently got a mouthful of ulcers and can hardly speak without drooling or hurting my lips. It just so happens that I feel really sleepy right now and just do not have the mood to be high and elaborate on how I really really appreciate how everyone wished me happy birthday and all. :(
ACTUALLY I AM REALLY HAPPY. YAY. :D