Monday, April 19, 2010
, 10:16 PM
For some of you who don't know, BasilMarket is a website where Maplers around the world (or at least most) share information, screens, videos etc etc.
I recently just saw something really interesting. There's this guy from Aquila (MSEA!! YAY. He's ASIAN!) who started a thread asking us to proofread his summary. I believe he's Singaporean, probably Sec 1 or 2. I WAS SO EXCITED. LOL. But I have no idea what the passage was about, so I couldn't really help him. How sad. A fellow Singaporean. At least I think he is.
SO INTERESTING.
And and another thread on OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorders.
For me, I have this habit of not using short forms ('you' instead of 'u' etc) except of 'brb','afk' and other acronyms. WHICH IS WHY I WAS SO INTERESTED IN THAT LINK(SEE ABOVE).
And I always have to tidy up my desk neatly and put everything in its proper place before I can concentrate on my work and study. Maybe that is why I always can't do my work. Because my desk is always in a mess.
Also, I always make sure that my earphones are in the right ear. Right as in correct. Not my right ear. However, the letters on my earphones have eroded, so after trial and error on what sounds right(as in correct, again), my earphones are placed in the 'correct' way it should be. At least I think so. But my 'Right' earphone is now spoilt, and there is NO SOUND. WTH. I'm going off topic.
Basil is so fun. You can view artworks, help others with their homework, and take part in a conversation filled with BORED people. JUST LIKE YOU. I KNOW YOU FEEL IT TOO.