Saturday, January 22, 2011
, 11:09 PM
Omgosh, it's been a long time since I used my Copics and I realised how drained they are. Especially the blue markers. No more blood. I'm sorry.
First post of the year. :d
Sorry for not posting at all, but no one really looks at my blog unless they're extremely bored or they want to spy on me.
And I hardly received Christmas presents. Only one. From someone I asked her for one. Zzz.
So for my Secret Santa who came late, this is my wishlist:
1)COPIC SKETCH MARKERS - Essentially, blacks, greys, skin colours, oranges, turqoises and reds...
2)A plain sketchbook - More like a notebook for people, the one with normal plain blank paper, NO WATERCOLOUR PAPER or DRAWING BLOCK PAPER. I saw one at Big Bookshop for about $3.50 but didn't manage to buy. Darn.
3)Keychains - Those simple but nice ones! But for some reason they do look pretty expensive nowadays... I'd find a way to make my own someday.
4)Notebooks - They used to be such common gifts I didn't appreciate them! However, notebooks are looking really attractive to my eyes nowadays. ;d
5)Really good paintbrushes - I want to try out watercolouring, but I think I need thin and medium brushes.
6)Writing pens - YES I AM SO DEPRIVED I DON'T BUY MY WRITING MATERIALS AND HAVE A HORRIFYING LACK OF GOOD PENS.
7)More presents this year - Cause I feel so underappreciated.
That's all I can think of right now. D:
Thanks Secret Santa! Presents are traditional!
Muah.