Okay. I think this is getting a little bit...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yes. I've read one of my old posts on the internet. (Not this blog, because the old posts are filled with immature 'emo' stuff.)
I'M PROUD TO SAY THAT MY OLD SELF, WAS STILL PRETTY COOL IN SOME WAYS. ヽ(*`ヮ´*)ノ
I was really sarcastic. And I still love sarcasm.
Sarcasm is brilliant.
/TROLL
Oh, when I said my old self, I was referring to 2010 me. It wasn't very long ago, but I'm still different from then.
Unlike...
'I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! There is too much homework in a single day! I really do want to relax at home... It is too stressed at school. But the solution to being stressed is just to spell the word 'stressed' backwards.
You got it yet? Yes, desserts! Too bad, it doesn't work for me. =C'
--My post in 2007 June.
What is this?
And this is already one of the less embarrassing ones I found in my archive. Hilarious.
I was...10 years old?
5 years has passed since I created this blog?
Wow. థ ౪ థ Awesome. I can't believe how... retardedly(is this even a word?)insane I was.
It's just been a year, but I got this feeling that the me last year and now are really different?
I got this feeling that I've developed a really warped sense of humour?
And the way I laugh. I wonder if it's been affected by manga/anime because...
Stage 1: Snort/giggle/laugh
Stage 2: Laugh loudly, occasional bang on table/chair
Stage 3: Laugh hard, and place both arms on table, repeatedly bang head and fist or table.
Stage 4: Snort loudly like a cross between man and pig, inhuman laughter while trying to cover mouth, have fits in stomach and legs, double over and wiggl
e like a worm with laughter. May resemble carameldansen without cat ears.
Stage 5: LAUGH SO HARD, WHOLE BODY TREMBLES AND DIES. BEFORE DEATH, BANG HEAD REPEATEDLY ON DESK, SALIVA SPURTS OUT, IF TABLE NOT AVAILABLE OR W/E, HUG THE CHAIR AND ABUSE CHAIR VIOLENTLY AS WELL. THEN PROFESS YOUR LOVE FOR THE CHAIR AND ASK WHY IT ISN'T ALIVE.
Stage 6 and above : Immediate death from overload of humour, blood spurts out from all orifices. Gruesome death. Please make appointment with victim's insurance agent.
Lately I've been going about stage 3 to 5. My death is near.
I DON'T GET WHY NO ONE GETS MY SENSE OF HUMOUR. IT IS FUNNY, ALRIGHT?