Friday, February 17, 2012
, 8:43 PM
Okay. So if you have a tumblr account, you'll know that people can send questions/comments into another user's askbox.
And there's this very popular famous artist who owns a tumblr. One day, busybody little me went to browse around Google Chrome themes, and found her drawing used in a theme. With me being me, I was extremely bothered with the idea with the possible idea that the artist's (who I mentioned earlier) work was being stolen and used. So I sent her an ask.
Now I regret it. You know why? Because I realise there is a possibility that the artist doesn't care. Maybe she thinks that 'it's just a Google Chrome theme, what could hurt?' Also, she's quite popular, I'm quite sure her work is constantly being taken off her deviantArt/artblog and placed somewhere else on the net like Zerochan or who-knows-where. Those kinds of things can't be monitored and if it happens frequently, how could she possibly be able to get them all off the net and care about every single case?
SO WHAT DID I JUST DO? WHY DID I HAD TO BE SUCH A BUSYBODY? AND I SHOULD HAVE GONE ON ANON. ORZ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Also, I realise that every year I'm becoming worse. Physically. If my 12 year old self went to do NAPFA for me, I'd be able to get silver(probably). And my standing broad jump results are so weird. In secondary 2, I got 202 cm. Last year SOME HOW I got worse. This year is no better. What is wrong with my legs? ARE MY MUSCLES DECAYING? In almost every other station, my results were worse than what I could have previously done. Of course, some people feel that my results aren't bad at all. The thing is I do have some personal goals for myself regarding my NAPFA score. (One of the rare things I haven't lost since primary school, eh?)
Hah. Now I'm going to suffer from muscle aches after PE today. I am getting old. ◉⋏◉